Monday, April 12, 2010

intro

So since this is my first post I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a college student living in Baltimore and I graduate in about a month after 5 long years. I'm an artist specializing in digital illustration and I've loved art my whole life. After I graduate I'm pursuing a long time interest in tattoo art and looking for a tattoo apprenticeship as well as looking for a job in graphic design or web design. I would love to paint for a living but I might look to do it on the side and sell art to make a little extra money.

I'm a vegetarian, have been for 12 years (god I feel old now). I'm also a pagan, which I will probably talk more about later.

I love books, horror movies, video games (not shooters though), and my two little cats. I have a boyfriend with a tortured soul that I've been with for three years and have managed not to kill yet, he's my best friend most days.

That's all for now. More coming soon.

No comments: